- Code HTML for promotional eblasts and various versions, when applicable, using content received from various departments
- Design and execute emails for multiple platforms (i.e. PC, smartphone, tablet)
- Create new and update existing eblast templates and work with Marketing and Graphics departments to obtain new design details and appropriate file types for photos and/or and other graphics required.
- Replicate .psd, .jpg, .pdf and .png files to HTML coding for e-mail use.
- Obtain appropriate approvals for test deployments.
- Deploy all e-mails, once final approval is received and announce details of final deployments to internal staff.
- Synchronize timing of e-marketing efforts by coordinating and maintaining a list of historical, current and proposed future e-marketing campaigns by various Met departments and the Guild.
- Review and modify extractions as necessary for each mailing project/version.
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve the email channel.
- Develop various methods of AB testing.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and reducing execution complexity.
- Measure results of e-marketing efforts and communicate to appropriate parties. Assist departments with reporting tools.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Experience managing a mid-sized email program.
- Proficiency in HTML coding (writing and editing), Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Fireworks, Textpad, Ultra Edit, Google Analytics and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong knowledge of email best practices.
- Experience participating in cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills with internal and external client management experience also desired.
- Detail-oriented and professional
- Must work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with many tight deadlines and demands, sometimes competing, from many different departments within the organization.
To apply please send your resume with a cover letter.